Wednesday, November 24, 2010
PICTURE OF LARGE TURBINE DISMANTLING DECOMMISSIONING
Photo of a turbine being dismantled, decommissioned and rigged out of the power house. Turbine was sent off as scrap metal.
R. Baker & Son All Industrial has performed numerous complex rigging and dismantling and equipment relocation projects throughout the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. Most of these project have been performed on active facilities where safety and attention to nearby operations is paramount. We have in-house master riggers, professional engineers, skilled tradesmen and state of the art equipment to handle the most challenging projects. All projects are conducted with the highest regard to precision, schedule, cost effectiveness and strict safety standards.
* Heavy Rigging of Equipment and Machinery
* Rigging of Delicate and Sensitive Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing Equipment
* Rigging and Dismantling of Equipment and Entire Process Lines
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT MOVING SERVICES
* Salvage and Removal of Equipment and Machinery
* Match Marking, Re-Installation and Millwrighting
at 9:01 AM