- A New Building permit, other than 1-, 2- and 3-family homes
- An alteration permit or an enlargement more than 25% of an existing building’s floor area
- An alteration permit to add three or more stories to an existing building
- An alteration permit for demolition or alteration of more than 50% of an existing building’s floor area
- An alteration permit to remove one or more floors of an existing structure
- A demolition permit
- The placement of 2,000 cubic yards or more of concrete in connection with excavations, foundation or superstructure work
Obtaining this New York City, Department of Buildings, Safety Registration is an integral part in R. Baker & Son's overall commitment to safety and the protection of the surrounding public and environment. R. Baker & Son takes great pride in our safety record and looks forward to a zero OSHA recordable 2010.
About R. Baker & Son All Industrial Services
R. Baker & Son All Industrial Services is the premier specialized contractor in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The veteran owned company has been in business since 1935, has over 100 employees, an exemplary safety record (We have been directly involved in four (4) sites that received VPP OSHA Safety Awards) and is financially strong (bonding capabilities over $10 Million). Capabilities include industrial and commercial demolition, rigging, machinery & plant moving, dismantling, decommissioning, plant and equipment relocation, interior demolition, wrecking, selective demolition , demolition contractors in NJ and warehousing.
R. Baker & Son All Industrial Services
1 Globe Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
For more information visit our website or contact Damon Kozul, PE, CHMM at email@example.com